With Multiple Levels from Which to Choose, Several Benefits Make It Easy to Select the Membership Level That’s Right for You.
There’s a great deal of prestige that comes with being a member of the American Photographic Artists (APA) – which could be yours for just $50 a year at the Contributor Level. While this base level will afford you access to a virtual APA Member Card, Members’ Only Content, Discounts on APA Events and Competitions, and Opportunity to Post One Defining Image in Your Hire an APA Pro Listing, we’ve outlined five additional reasons why you might want to “level up.” As you go up the chain from Contributor to Supporter to Associate to Professional to Leader, the wealth of benefits follow suit – providing the business tools you need to be smarter, more creative and – ultimately – more profitable…
- Discounts on Hardware, Software and Web Services: While raw talent and training are necessities for shaping the very best photographers, access to excellent photography equipment and editing software can go a long way in enhancing anyone’s capabilities. Add access to website design providers, portfolio creators, data recovery, payroll services and you can grow your photography business in entirely new directions! This benefit is available from the Supporter Level up.
- Eligibility to Purchase an APA Member Pro Media Photo Identification Card: In addition to a tangible enhancement to your virtual APA Member Card, for just $20, you could enjoy expedited access to most airline check-ins, discounts on excess baggage charges on many airlines, increased credibility as a professional photographer on the job and more. This benefit is available from the Associate Level up.
- Ability to Contribute Content to APAnational.org: In addition to the possibility of having your work featured on the APA website, you could be included in the prestigious annual Sourcebook – which is sent to the top creatives. This benefit is available at the Professional and Leader Levels only.
- Opportunity to be recognized as a Leader on the APA Homepage: Regularly rotated to keep content fresh, the APA Homepage features the work of our Leaders – showcasing images at the highest level of excellence. This benefit is ONLY available to members at the Leader Level – affording you a great deal of visibility.
- Eligibility for Professional Photography Insurance: As the leading not-for-profit organization serving professional photographers, APA understands the unique demands of this industry. The dedicated agents at APA Insurance Services work closely with photographers at virtually every level of membership on a daily basis. As an APA member from the Supporter Level up, you can benefit from the wealth of experience these trained problem solvers have to offer in building the ideal insurance plan to protect your professional photography business. Just starting out? Your APA Insurance Services problem solver may deem that an Equipment Coverage Only package is the perfect fit for you. Even better, as an APA member, you will receive preferred member rates on this package! For those photographers who have risen to the level of a studio and staff or enjoy a variety of gigs that necessitate travel, the Premier Photography Insurance Package is likely your best bet. Photographers who are not APA members, those who opt for the Contributor Level and those APA members who opt for the more robust Premier Photography Insurance Package will still enjoy affordable premiums. To learn more about what APA Insurance Services can do for your photography business, visit apainsuranceservices.com or call (877) 269-9021.
For a full break-down of benefits at every level of APA membership, visit https://apanational.org/member-benefits.Filed Under: Photographers, photography insurance