The New Year brings a new beginning for APA Insurance Services. As some of you may know, Pam Lesemann has officially entered retirement since the start of 2012. While we are sad to see Pam go, we are thrilled to introduce your new APA Insurance Services Problem Solver Karen Stetz.
Karen, originally from California, joins APA Insurance Services with over ten years of industry experience. Customers are already acknowledging Karen’s professionalism, expertise and commitment to superior customer service.
APA’s Karen Stetz
“I’ve really enjoyed working with APA Insurance Services’ clients so far.” Karen explains, “I look forward to becoming a trusted advisor, friendly Problem Solver and ultimately, an insurance partner to our existing and future clients.”
What makes APA Insurance Services different?
· We provide custom insurance solutions that cover the unique needs of professional photographers
· We provide premium discounts for APA members
· APA directly profits from every policy we write
· We offer FREE “Certificates of Insurance” with a 24-hour turnaround
· We secure your policies with A-rated insurance carriers
· We represent more than one carrier in order to match you with the right policy for the BESTprice
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended nor should it be viewed as legal advice. No one should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information in this website without seeking the appropriate professional counsel on his or her particular circumstances. Additionally, no one should secure or dismiss insurance coverage on the basis of any information in this website without seeking an appropriate professional counsel on his or her particular circumstances. Although every effort is made to provide accurate and useful information, APA Insurance Services, Inc. or any third party posting on APA Insurance Service’s behalf, assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed on this site.